Advisors Option 52: Fitting Options into Your Portfolio
Are options the veggies of your portfolio?
The Buzz: What are the latest developments in the options market for advisors?
- Fiduciary rule, revisited. What does it mean? Will options be back on the chopping block? Why does the law of unintended consequences seem to hit options so often?
- The new white paper from Swan, "Where the DRS Fits in a Portfolio"
- How to fit options into portfolio allocation?
- What is the optimal asset allocation?
- Are there not enough financial advisors (planners) to meet demand?
- The alts didn't do well last year. Why should advisors increase allocation to what some consider an alt?
- Are options the veggies of your portfolio?
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >