EWC Call Spreads Roll
9000 EWC Mar 26/27 call spreads over Jun 26/28 calls spreads went up in 4 blocks on the PHLX marked spread.
Shares of iShares MSCI Canada Index (EWC) are down .05 to 26.82 today. EWC is near the middle of 52 week range.
- Paper traded 9000 EWC Mar 26/27 call spreads over Jun 26/28 calls spreads for .86 and 1.16.
- The ADV is 935 contracts.
- The OI is 9102/9009 in May and less than 1000 contracts in Jun.
The volume went up in 4 blocks on the PHLX marked spread. As priced the trader looks closing the May call spreads and reopening slightly ITM call spreads in Jun. They are still bullish but want a more ITM spread now.
- IV 30 is trading for 13%.
- HV10 is trading for 14%.
- IV 30 is trading below the HV 10.
iShares MSCI Canada ETF (the Fund), formerly iShares MSCI Canada Index Fund, is an exchange-traded fund (ETF). The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of publicly traded securities in the Canadian market, as measured by the MSCI Canada Index (the Index).
View The Options Insider's post archive >