FIG Call Sellers Close
725 FIG Mar 6 calls went up in 1 block on the BOX & looks like a long holder closing some calls.
Shares of Fortress Investment Group (FIG) are up 1.77 to 7.98 today. FIG is making a 52 week high.
- Paper traded 725 FIG Mar 6 calls for 1.95.
- The ADV is 860 contracts.
- The open interest is over 8000 contracts.
The volume went up in 1 block on the BOX. This looks like a long holder closing some calls. UA profiled Sep 5 call buyers on Jan 31 that are up substantially from that post. This looks like the expected event happened.
- IV 30 is trading for 10%.
- HV10 is trading for 35%.
- IV 30 is below the HV 10.
Fortress Investment Group LLC (Fortress) is an investment management firm with approximately $70.5 billion in assets under management (AUM).
View The Options Insider's post archive >