Option Block 189: Iron Condors and Big Trends
Trading Block: Apple down about 2.5%. When might we see the minis? Groupon finally goes to the plus side. Is it time to abandon ship? Non-farms better than expected.
Odd Block: Huge three-way put spread trades on Consol Energy (CNX); options action surges as Vringo pops (VRNG).
Xpress Block: John Grigus takes the hot seat and discusses the many spin-offs of Sears holdings.
Interview Block: Featuring Big Trends’ Price Headley
- Price gives an overview of what Big Trends does
- What he is currently seeing in the market
- Why is he such a fan of iron condors?
- What levels would be too low for him?
- He also gives a quick preview of the webinar tonight for KYO.
Around the Block: Earnings season again! Alcoa kicks it off tomorrow. Vice Presidential debate upcoming.
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >