ISE Holdings Reports Business Activity For May 2015
An update on Options activity from ISE:
- ISE and ISE Gemini combined represent 17.8% of equity options market share, excluding dividend trades.
- ISE and ISE Gemini reported a combined ADV of 2.4 million contracts.
- Dividend trades made up 1.0% of industry volume in May 2015.
Business highlights for the month of May include:
- On May 4, ISE ETF Ventures announced that it received the "Most Proactive Exchange for ETF Options/Derivatives" Award at the 11th Annual Global ETF Awards® for the fifth consecutive year.
- On May 21, Eric Levine, Director and Head Trader of Barclays' automated volatility trading group, and Tyler Sorba, Co-Head of Automated Equity Options Market Making (AMM) at Morgan Stanley, were appointed to the Boards of Directors of ISE's two exchanges to represent ISE's Competitive Market Makers (CMMs) and Primary Market Makers (PMMs), respectively. Additionally, eight non-industry directors, two exchange directors, and the Chief Executive Officer director were re-elected to the Boards.
- Trading of multi-legged strategy orders on ISE through Implied Order functionality surpassed 36 million contracts since launch and accounted for 5.0% of all non-crossing, multi-legged contract volume executed on ISE during the month of May.
View The Options Insider's post archive >