Option Block 32: Super Bowl Shuffle
- Trading Block: VIX vs. VXX; Financialls rally; AOL + HuffPo; Oil on the move; AAPL upgrade + low vol = ??
- Odd Block: BAX Aug 55 Calls sell 25k times; Rollin' shorts: BPOP 10x normal volume
- Xpress / Spread Block: Commodities on the move: Cotton, lean hogs, oats, wheat natural gas, rough rice, cattle; Top in natural gas? Most traded stocks at OX: SPY, AAPL, SPX, QQQQ, F, FFIV, BAC, GE.
- Strategy Block: Incorporated weeklys into strategies: ratio spread, vertical spread, horizontal spread
- Around the Block: Jobless claims; Earnings watch: Cisco, Activision, Chipotle
- Know Your Options Upcoming Events: Saturday, Uncle Mike will be a guest presenter at optionsXpress' Minneapolis event where he will be discussing "Puzzle Pieces: Options for Multiple Purposes." On Sunday, Know Your Options will be hosting a "It's All Greek to Me" webinar. Monday will feature a "Hedging A Stock" webinar. PLUS, get a free, 18-minute portfolio review when you visit knowyouroptions.com/free. In the 1st name box, put "GMS" (Greasy Meatball Sandwich) after your name for Uncle Mike's special Option Block review.
- Option Pit is still honoring the OI2011 code for the L2 prep course. And, for a limited time, get 20% off the regular $249 price on the "How Volatility Works" video series when you use promo code OIVOL2011.
The Option Block All-Star Panel Includes:
o Mark Longo - The Options Insider
o Mike Tosaw - Know Your Options Inc.
o Mark Sebastian - Option Pit
o Tim Navabi - OptionsXpress
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >