Options Insider Radio Episode 17: "Live" From Vegas Now Available
"Live" From Vegas!
2008 marks the 35th anniversary of the options market. The optionsindustry celebrated that milestone by holding its annual conference inLas Vegas.
So we decided to take Options Insider Radio on the road this month.Instead of our usual format, we traveled to Las Vegas and recorded anumber of impromptu interviews at the conference.
We were lucky enough to find quite a few volunteers for these "live" episodes. Stay tuned to www.TheOptionsInsider.com over the next few weeks for more interviews.
Phil Gocke, Options Industry Council
In this episode, Mark is joined by Phil Gocke, Managing Director of theOptions Industry Council. Mark and Phil discuss the benefits of tradingcollars on the QQQQ. They also discuss the institutional optionsmarket and why so many hedge fund managers and financial planners areafraid to use options.
In addition, Mark & Phil discuss:
- The results of the recent Tabb Group study that examined the options trading habits of hedge funds and pension funds.
- The impact of time decay on collar strategies.
- Why a collar strategy on the QQQQ is so beneficial in the current market environment.
- How the OIC plans to lure reticent financial planners into the options fold.
- How the OIC's institutional effort is progressing and what is on the horizon for OIC Institutional.
- And much more...
View The Options Insider's post archive >