Options Insider Radio Episode 18 Now Available
"Live" From Vegas!
2008 marks the 35th anniversary of the options market. The optionsindustry celebrated that milestone by holding its annual conference inLas Vegas.
So we decided to take Options Insider Radio on the road this month.Instead of our usual format, we traveled to Las Vegas and recorded anumber of impromptu interviews at the conference.
We were lucky enough to find quite a few volunteers for these "live" episodes. Stay tuned to www.TheOptionsInsider.com over the next few weeks for more interviews.
Scott Morris, Boston Options Exchange
In this episode, Mark is joined by Scott Morris, CEO of the BostonOptions Exchange. Mark and Scott discuss the growing rivalry betweenBOX and the NASDAQ Options Market. They also discuss options dark poolsand how BOX plans to compete in the increasingly crowded optionsbusiness.
In addition, Mark & Scott discuss:
- How BOX plans to rise above its current 5% market share
- How BOX plans to distinguish itself from the NASDAQ Options Market and NYSE Arca
- The impact of maker-taker on the options market
- Should the maker-taker exchanges unite against the payment-for-order-flow exchanges?
- Are dark pools the future of the options industry?
- And much more...
View The Options Insider's post archive >