Option Block 603: Musk Magic
Is Elon Musk the greatest salesman in the world?
Trading Block: The stock market slipped following Fed rate-hike rally, declining in oil prices. The U.S. equity benchmarks slipped Thursday as investors reconsidered the Wednesday rally.
Odd Block: Calls trade in GoPro Inc (GPRO), calls trade in Hecla Mining Co. (HL) and calls trade in Momo Inc (MOMO)
Strategy Block: Andrew Giovinazzi discusses closing trades in his strategy block debut.
Mail Block: Options #QuestionoftheWeek
$VIX = 11.50, $SNAP IV30 =56, $AAPL IV30 = 14, $OIV= 33. If you had to buy #Volatility-which is the best value?
- 22% - $SNAP - aka Tween Vol
- 19% - $AAPL - aka #Iphone Vol
- 35% - $VIX - aka $VIX
- 24% - $OIV -aka #Crude $VIX
Listener questions and comments:
- Question from NanFran - Tomorrow is a triple witching hour. What does that mean for options?
- Question from Goose - What is the difference between weekly options and standard options?
Around the Block/This Week in the Market: Mar 17: Industrial Production, Consumer Sentiment
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >