Option Block 634: APRN Calls Not So Tasty
Is it already time to hang up the APRN?
Odd Block: TSLA Options Tracker - 51 more “catastrophe” puts hit the tape today. Puts roll in L Brands Inc. (LB) Puts trade in Gap Inc. (GPS)
Mail Block: Listeners weigh in
Options question of the week: Blue Apron $APRN is down over 10% from its #IPO price. Assuming #Options were listed, what trade would you make?
- Buy Dec 10 Call for $1
- Buy Dec 9 Put for $1
- Sell Dec 10 Call for $1
- Not Touching $APRN
Listener questions and comments:
- Question from Tomlyn - What the heck does StoppedIM mean? - From IB Website: SPIM Transaction was the execution of an order which was “stopped” at a price that did not constitute a Trade-Through on another market at the time of the stop. Process like a normal transaction except don’t update “last”.
- Comment from PBiggers - Costco Could not get filled to close, then this happens! Need a bounce next week.
- Question from Alfieg - Interesting artice in Barrons. Any truth to it? How to Tame Volatility? Nix VIX and Buy CBOE.
Around the Block:
This Week in the Market
- Jul 11: JOLTS
- Jul 12: Beige Book, OPEC monthly crude oil report.
- Jul 13: Jobless Claims, Treasury Budget
- Jul 14: Consumer Price Index, Industrial Production, Consumer Sentiment
Earnings This Week:
- Thursday - Delta Airlines
- Friday - Wells Fargo, Citi, and JP Morgan
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >