Option Block 667: Return of the Viceroy, Plus DIS and NVDA
Hold onto your hats, the Viceroy has returned.
Trading Block: The Return of the Viceroy! OCC cleared contract volume up 20% in October.
- Disney - ATM straddle $5, approx. 4.5%
- NVDA - ATM straddle $16, approx. 8%
Odd Block: Put roll in Time Warner Inc. (TWX). Size call love ENSCO PLC (ESV).
Strategy Block: Uncle Mike Tosaw discusses the pulse of the market.
Mail Block: Options question of the week
Trading #Options during #Earnings is a coin flip. But you know you love to do it. What's your #Earnings #Options MO?
- 28% - Buy Calls/Call Spreads
- 5% - Buy Puts/Put Spreads
- 33% - Sell Puts/Put Spreads
- 34% - Fly/Iron Fly/ Iron Cond.
Around the Block: Earnings check-in from DIS and NVDA. Uncle Mike is looking for 2600 in S&P. How many tax brackets? Taxes. Taxes. Taxes. High-yield bond charts look ugly.
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >