Option Block 707: When to Roll Short Puts
Do you know when to roll short puts?Listen to Option Block 707: When to Roll Short Puts Trading Block: A look back at what moved the market this week
- Volatility ETFs nearly double.
- Top Performing ETFs of the Year
- Bitcoin’s Price Jumps $1,000 In 30 Minutes Of Market Growth Across The Board
- Why Bitcoin Behaves Like the Flu
- Other (Reply/DM w/choice)
- Question from Ladmos - Feeling the pain on this TSLA rundown. Probably should have rolled my puts last week rather than waiting for this week when they are now ITM. If stock hits $295 then I’m definitely pulling the trigger. How do you guys determine when to roll? Is it stock based or option price/volatility based? Question from Bob Thompson: I would like to know the best options strategy to use with a small account?
- Around the Block/Economic Reports:
- Apr 13: Consumer Sentiment, JOLTS
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >