Option Block 737: VIX Roars while Musk Dances
VIX Roars while Musk DancesListen to Option Block 737: VIX Roars while Musk Dances Trading Block: The week in trading (so far!)
- VIX is back over 14!
- Tuesday - Home Depot
- Wednesday - Macy’s, Cisco
- Thursday - Walmart, JD.com, Nordstrom, Nvidia
- Friday - John Deere
- Current/Former Pro
- Retail Options Wiz
- Retail Options Dabbler
- Looking to Get Started
- Comment from CNelsen - Puts, calls. Calls, puts. Does it really matter?
- Question from Ling - I've heard some educators say that you should never hold out for the max profit in an options spread trade because that means you held onto it too long. Is this the case? Do you agree? Thx.
- Question from GunPowderJim - How do you calculate profit/loss on a ratio spread? If I buy 1 call and then sell 2 more do I average across the 3 contracts to determine the P/L on the spread?
- Aug 14 - Import and Export Prices
- Aug 15 - Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Treasury International Capital
- Aug 16 - Jobless Claims, Housing Starts
- Aug 17 - Consumer Sentiment
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >