Options Insider Radio Interviews Exploring the Trader State of Mind with Rande Howell
Exploring the psychology of trading
In this episode, Mark is joined by Rande Howell, Trader Psychologist, who has more than 15 years of practice as a licensed therapist and performance psychology coach.
- What does a trader psychologist do?
- The thin line between fear/anger and revenge trading
- Freedom from emotion versus freedom of emotion
- What attracted him to performance psychology
- Figuring out a new set of rules
- Who is Rande's typical client?
- What is the number one issue people need to overcome?
- Redefining winning and losing
- Controlling what you can control gives traders the edge
- Knowing when to cut your losses
- Moving out of mediocrity is about performance
- How do you start managing emotion?
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >