PG Puts Roll
10123 PG May19 87.5 / Jul21 85 put spreads went up in 2 blocks on the ARCA marked spread.
Shares of Proctor and Gamble Co (PG) are up .38 to 86.22. PG is near the top of the 52 week range.
- Paper traded 10123 PG May19 87.5 / Jul21 85 puts spread for .10.
- The ADV is 14000 contracts.
- The open interest is 18659 and 1522 contracts.
The volume went up in 2 blocks on the ARCA marked spread. The trader looks like a serial put seller and is rolling out the May puts to Jul. They are keeping the short put trade close to the money for yield and/or taking the stock.
- IV 30 is trading for 11%.
- HV10 is trading for 3%.
- IV 30 is above the HV 10.
The Procter & Gamble Company is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to the consumers across the world. The Company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care, and Baby, Feminine & Family Care.
View The Options Insider's post archive >