The Option Block Episode 4: Apple vs. Google
- In The Trading Block, our panel discusses the growing battle between tech titans Apple, Microsoft and Google, as well as the current outlook for IBM.
- In The Odd Block, they explore unusual options activity in WHR, LNC, GE, AAPL and IBM.
- In The Xpress Block, OptionsXpress explores recent customer activity in GOOG, including a surge of selling activity in the 540 straddle.
- In the Strategy Block, Mike Tosaw explores the benefits of using a 1x2 ratio put spread to leg into an equity position.
- Finally, our panelists break down the coming wave of earnings in Around The Block.
View The Options Insider's post archive >