The Option Block Episode 9: Live From FIA Chicago - Collars, Apple Buys Sony?
This episode was recorded live at the Futures Industry Expo in Chicago.
- In the Trading Block, the panel discusses the impact of the election and the pullbacks in gold and silver.
- In the Odd Block, they break down unusual Activity in LM, EOG and GDXJ.
- In the Xpress/Spread Block, Tim runs through common customer inquiries at OX.
- In the Strategy Block, Mark and Mike review the latest OIC collar study and discuss the proper way to construct a collar.
- Finally, in Around The Block, the panel discusses the impact of QE2 and speculates on possible Apple acquisitions of Sony and Nintendo.
View The Options Insider's post archive >