Sneak Preview: The Long and Short of Futures Options
Join us for a sneak preview of the latest addition to The Options Insider Radio Network - The Long and Short of Futures Options. In this episode, Mark is joined by Tom Boggs, Director of Equity Products - CME Group and Peter Barker, Director of Interest Rate Products - CME Group. They discuss a wide range of topics pertaining to futures options and futures options trading. If you're a futures options trader, or if you're considering adding futures options to your portfolio, then you owe it to yourself to listen to this sneak preview of The Long and Short of Futures Options.
Topics discussed on The Long and Short of Futures Options include:
- Futures Options vs. Equity/ETF Options - why retail traders should consider futures options over ETF options and equity options
- The hot futures options products that are lighting up the tape right now
- Interesting volume and trading trends from the futures options market
- Weekly options - are they as popular in the futures world as they are in the equities world?
- What is on the horizon for futures options traders
- And much more...
The Long & Short of Futures Options is brought to you by CME Group. To learn more about futures options, please visit www.CMEGroup.com/Options
View The Options Insider's post archive >