SCSS Combos Trade
3000 SCSS Apr21 29 calls over 23 puts went up in 2 blocks on the CBOE marked spread.
Shares of Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) are up .59 to 25.62 today. SCSS is near the top of the 52 week range.
- Paper traded 3000 SCSS Apr21 29 calls over 23 puts for .30 and .65.
- The ADV is 819 contracts.
- The open interest is 3004 and 3116 contracts.
The volume went up in 2 blocks on the CBOE marked spread. This combo is most likely a close of a long call ad short put position going into earnings today. The trader is taking a near top of the range price and getting out.
- IV 30 is trading for 58%.
- HV10 is trading for 32%.
- IV 30 is above the HV 10.
Select Comfort Corporation is a designer, manufacturer, marketer, retailer and servicer of a line of Sleep Number beds. The Company offers consumers individualized sleep solutions and services, which include a complete line of Sleep Number beds, bases and bedding accessories.
View The Options Insider's post archive >