This Week in Futures Options 114: Equity Volatility, Metals Collars and More
Equity Volatility, Metals Collars and MoreListen to This Week in Futures Options 114: Equity Volatility, Metals Collars and More Today we are joined by:
- Mike Tosaw from St. Charles wealth management
- Sean Smith, Managing Director of Derivatives Licensing at FTSE Russell
- Ron Bundy, CEO of Benchmarks, North America at FTSE Russell
- Winners: Oats, Nat Gas, Iron Ore
- Losers: Rough Rice, WTI, Lumber
- Question from Dolamite - What's the best way to harvest the higher levels of volatility in the Russell 2000?
- Question from Leevy - Is this a favorable environment for metals collars - looking at mostly gold and silver not copper or industrial.
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >