Unusual Options Activity for August 7, 2017
Featuring unusual trades in TSLA, PG, LQD, STAY
TSLA options tracker
- 270 more $SLA Jan 2019 50 "catastrophe" puts hit the tape today.
- Total open interest = 28,308, still lower than last week
Call frenzy in Procter & Gamble: PG
- A block of 19035 PG Oct 97.5 calls trade $0.22 - near offer, total of over 22k trade on the strike
- OI=523 indicating an opening position
- PG also saw total of over 9400 Aug 90 calls trade in small blocks of 500-600, some printing above the offer.
- OI on that strike = 279
Size bullish combo/conversion/reversal in LQD
- Paper trades the Sep 135 combo/conversion/reversal 19500 times today
- This traded in multiple blocks ranging from 2k-5k
- Paper purchased the calls for $.04-$.05 and sold the majority of the puts for $14.40
- Underlying trading slightly more than ADV - indicating not a large underlying component.
Call love in extended Stay America - STAY
- Over 14k Sep 20 calls traded today in stay including one large block of 7888 for $.508
- Many of the prints went up out of sequence with prices ranging well above the offer, or even below the bid, in several occasions. However, the lion’s share traded near the offer indicating probable purchases.
- The OI on the strike is only 15 contracts - indicating an opening trade.
View The Options Insider's post archive >