Volatility Views 308: Forth the Vol Hunters
Analyzing options from a volatility perspectiveListen to Volatility Views 308: Forth the Vol Hunters Volatility Review: A look back at the week from a volatility perspective.
- VIX Cash: 12.21 and as high as 13.30.
- VVIX - 93
- VIX Options - ADV: 535k, VIX call/put: 2.6/1, Total 7.95m (5.78m Calls, 2.17m Puts)
- The return of the 1x2?
- Plenty of call love yesterday
- Paper sells call June vertical yesterday
- 34% - Tesla, TSLA
- 21% - VIX
- 35% - Bitcoin
- 10% - Russell 2000: Emini, RUT
- Question from Lisag - I'm confused. Why would someone by such an outlandish vertical in a product that essentially rots to zero?
- Comment from Kaijan - I would sell that VXX July call spread all day long. In fact I did! Thx for giving me the idea on your last show. Keep up the vol fun!
- Question from Deville - Great show. How do I get my volatility fund profiled on Volatility Views?
- Question from FNews2 - Do you think eliminating the traditional earning call would be a bad move for vol traders? I kind of take the view that it would smooth things out and make it a little less likely to get run over. Crazy?
- Mark L. -12.95
- Mark S. - 12.50
- Mark L. - 11.85
- Andrew - 11.55
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >