This Week in Futures Options 45: The Many Flavors of Milk
Fair warning to our lactose intolerant listeners, this episode has a lot of milk in it.
Topics this week include:
- Showing signs of life in WTI/Crude Oil
- Follow along at cmegroup.com/twifo
- Low vol/high gamma
- What's paying the rent?
Futures Options Feedback: Listener questions and comments
- Question/Comment from John Pagnola - Looks like you were right about a selloff lifting OIV in the short term. But that's obviously coming off now. Now that we are in this new paradigm what do you think it will take to budge the needle again?
- Question from Haymaker - Maybe Fluid Milk as a surprise product for next show?
- Question from Amy - What is the shortest expiry available for plain vanilla options?
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >