This Week in Futures Options 72: The Craziest Gold Trade of the Year
In which a gold trade renders Mark speechless.
Topics this week include:
- Crude hitting an important psychological number
- Comment from Alan: I'm down for some lean hogs and livestock
- Hogs, hog skew (gesundheit) and going hog wild
- Gold, no love for the weeklies, but standard contracts are golden
- 15,000 Dec 2018 3000-strike calls trade; plus 7,500 each of the 2000 and 2600 strikes.
- Fat fingers?
- Doomsday prepper?
- Mark is rendered speechless
Futures Options Feedback: What is on your mind?
- Question from GNDLF: Which product has the crazies skew? The juciest calls, puts, or both?
- Question from IML: Could the put skew in WTI potentially be due to electric car makers scrambling to hedge their primary risk?
- Question from Mike T.: Where do I get all this CME research?
- Question from NN78: If they did list Bitcoin options, how do you think the skew will look?
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >